life health prosperity

Friday, July 24, 2009

Still Growin' . . .

Just got home from the ultrasound and subsequent errands. Had a different tech today. She, I'm sure, did a fine job, but did not have the outgoing attitude or cheerful bedside manner of my usual tech. Several times, it seemed like she was trying to get pictures of my spine instead of Bella - she pushed so hard. Oh well...

Isabella is now approximately 5 lbs. 1 oz - give or take. Due date remains unchanged. Nothing out of the ordinary it seems. :) Which to me, is good news.

Like I said, the tech this time was not very, umm... forthcoming with information - so the weight it about all I got out of her. Didn't get to see hair or much of her face this time. She does have the tendency to cover it with her arms though. Anyway, have to go back for, what should be, the final ultrasound there in 3 weeks. Please keep praying that Isabella is healthy in all ways and she will be born on time. :)

Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. We will keep you in our prayers of course. Here is hoping that you get a more "gentle" ultrasound tech next time. However, thank God it was an external ultrasound... one of life's little mercies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - very true. I've had 2 internal and know what those are like. NOT the most enjoyable time - that's for sure!. My regular tech found out she has breast cancer and she's going through chemo, which is why she was absent today. However, I was told she will be there for my last one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lullabyes and Music for Peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones