life health prosperity

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Losing the Pregnancy Weight and Beyond

Well, I am FINALLY down to and past my pre-pregnancy weight.  Being a person that already was overweight and has a lot left to go, I did not want to go crazy and gain 50+ lbs with Isabella like I did with Josh.  Thankfully, that didn't happen.  However, I knew I was going to need help losing the weight. Guess what ... I FOUND IT!

Here is what I am doing  - the 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge - and thousands of others are find this as well.  It is sweeping the nation and the founder, Ryan Blair has been on MSNBC, Fox News, The View, and plenty of others over the last few months. The nice thing there is actually a way to get your products for free and transform your health. and maybe even your finances! My husband and I are on our way.

Please take a few minutes and check it out by visiting healthyslimmeryou.bodybyvi.com and watch the short videos.  Leave a comment or email us for more information.  Invest your time in yourself, your health, and your family... and see you on the healthy side of life :)

~Heather


Rob - rhorton35@gmail.com
Heather - hhorton35@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lullabyes and Music for Peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones