life health prosperity

Monday, August 24, 2009

Nursery

Thought I'd post on the progress we've made in the little one's room. The walls have been painted a cheery yellow, with some help from my husband. Most of the unnecessary furniture as been removed and we're ready to set up the crib . . . as soon as it arrives. I even got crafty and repurposed an old white wicker-framed mirror that my parents gave to me months ago. Wish I had a before photo, but oh well. I spray painted it lavender and then hot glued some little wooden accents on it. Even got to hit the spots where the wicker was coming loose.

And Voila! . . .
My grandfather also made me a wall hanger with pegs on it a long time ago. My husband suggested that it would be perfect for hanging some of Isabella's wall decorations on. I couldn't agree more! :)



PS. Just picked up the crib this afternoon. Will post more pics on the finished nursery, hopefully this weekend.

PPS. Last Friday at the doctor's appointment, I was told that I have already dialated to 3 cm. Isabella's head down and ready to go. According to the CNM, we're just waiting on contractions. :)


~ Heather and Bella

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I want this baby to get here. I'm tired of waiting. LOL Cute stuff. I remember putting together Reagan's room. I've now how to dismantle the "baby" stuff now that she's nine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - YOU'RE tired of waiting?!? :D Too funny! Any day now.

    ReplyDelete

Lullabyes and Music for Peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones