life health prosperity

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trip to Iowa

Well, we made it home after visiting my parent in Iowa. My dad's birthday was on the 10th and I wanted to FINALLY surprise him. YAY! it happened. He didn't have a clue we were coming. :)


The drive was uneventful. Didn't even have to stop due to sickness. I will remember next time to stop more often though, as I was too stiff each time I got out of the truck. We only stopped twice, once for food and once for a 'pit stop' - not too bad.


I also wanted to post the heartbeat here to keep it where I know it'll be available and also so my friends and family can hear it. But I'm still trying to figure out how to get that done. :P When I do, I'll get it up on the site.

Till then, I did manage to get a new gadget which is my countdown to D Day. :)



See ya soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lullabyes and Music for Peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones