life health prosperity

Monday, March 2, 2009

First Scheduled Dr Visit

Well, this past Saturday morning, we had our first 'non-emergency' doctor's appointment. My husband, son, and I all were in the exam room as the doctor found the "little peanut's" heartbeat. My husband took the MP3 player and recorded the sound for us to keep and also to let friends and family hear. I think that the morning sickness is now pretty much over. Yes, I still have a bout of nausea here and there, but nothing consistent or would keep me from activities as it has the past few weeks.

I head to my parents house again this weekend to visit. My husband has suggested that I visit as often as is feesible before it gets to the point in the pregnancy that I can't make that drive anymore. It's a long 5 hours, one way, to get there, and adding in 'pitstops' for the prego adds an additional hour or so. :P

So far, everything is going well, and I'll try to better about posting more regularly now. A scheduled nap is easier to work around than the constant queasiness.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lullabyes and Music for Peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones